ROUND 3138 - ABELE - NEW WORD

Judy Madnick

Jan 27, 2021, 12:47:33 PM1/27/21
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com
New word for Round 3138 , barring too many DQs, is:

    ABELE

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com before the deadline, which is Thursday, January 28th, at 6 p.m. Eastern Time...or the corresponding time where you live! http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here

          Judy Madnick

Tony Abell

Jan 27, 2021, 1:29:42 PM1/27/21
to Judy Madnick

A misspeleing of my last name.

-[nad]-

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dixonary/42CCA002011B0C2F1F11002004%40LAPTOP-NG0A64CK.

Stephen Dixon

Jan 27, 2021, 2:13:33 PM1/27/21
to Dixonary Group
Magnificent round, Judy. You ran away with that one. Congratulations!

Steve  Dixon

      -- "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool."  ~Anonymous

Judy Madnick

Jan 27, 2021, 2:38:03 PM1/27/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks...I think!