staying home

Dave Cunningham

Mar 12, 2020, 11:14:02 AM3/12/20
to Dixonary
Well, my cruise was just cancelled, so you have to live with me a bit :)

Dave

Judy Madnick

Mar 12, 2020, 11:24:52 AM3/12/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Did you get a refund or credit for a future cruise? We have a cruise scheduled for mid-June, and Celebrity has indicated that we can cancel up to two day prior...but for credit for a future cruise. Perhaps if the cruise line cancels you can get a refund??

Judy

Mar 12, 2020, 11:52:09 AM3/12/20
to Dixonary
225% future cruise credit.   That sound ok?

Dave

Judy Madnick

Mar 12, 2020, 12:02:33 PM3/12/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
WOW! I suppose we can hope...! What cruise line?

Judy

Mar 12, 2020, 10:26:19 PM3/12/20
to Dixonary
Princess.    They seem to have had some poor publicity, and the cancellations were major.

Dave

Judy Madnick

Mar 13, 2020, 8:12:09 AM3/13/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Ah, that makes sense. Yes, they sure have had bad publicity regarding the coronavirus. Enjoy your future cruises!

Judy

Mar 13, 2020, 12:37:30 PM3/13/20
to Dixonary
I missed all the publicity, but I've heard cruises are pretty notorious for being vector points.

Where were you going?

Dave Cunningham

Mar 13, 2020, 2:56:03 PM3/13/20
to Dixonary
Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama Canal.  And two Caribbean ports we wouldn't miss really.

Dave