Ties and such

Efrem G Mallach

Nov 24, 2020, 5:04:38 PM11/24/20
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
After a bit of private back-and-forth between Mike and myself, during which he persuaded me of my pig-headedness without being offensive about it, I have seen the error of my ways. The recent rolling scores include the current round, as opposed to the usual situation in which a dealer only has access to rolling scores that don't include it. I was wrong and want to apologize publicly to everyone whose time I wasted, and especially to Mike whose intelligence I may have called into question.

Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

The deal is as Mike says it is.

Efrem

P.S. I was tempted to say something about concession speeches, but thought better of it.

France International/Mike Shefler

Nov 24, 2020, 5:17:46 PM11/24/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
It looks like I'm going to end up dealing anyway. I'll wait another hour
and then post a word.