Rnd 3225 New Word TSAMBA

Johnb - co.uk

Jan 18, 2022, 2:24:41 AM1/18/22
to Dixonarians
Dear People

the postulated new word for round 3225 is TSAMBA - please send definitions or DQ's to me johnb<a>john-barrs.co.uk by 2202 GMT January 20 2022
if you know the word then please tell me soon so that I can select another otherwise, exercise your imagination to provide a definition... please do not look up the word

Deadline  2202 20 2022 GMT and equivalent times where you are

--
John

Daniel B Widdis

Jan 18, 2022, 2:46:18 AM1/18/22
to Dixonary

A dance similar to the tsalsa, but not like tswing.

Dan|naD

Johnb - co.uk

Jan 18, 2022, 7:17:42 AM1/18/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com