stamps@salsgiver.com

Judy Madnick

Jan 25, 2021, 9:19:27 AM1/25/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reminder — I needed that!

RAENIN: A substance, such as an antibody or complement protein, that binds to a bacterium or other pathogen and causes it to become more susceptible to the action of phagocytes.

Judy Madnick

ALAN MALLACH

Jan 25, 2021, 9:23:03 AM1/25/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com, Judy Madnick
Judy - did you mean for all of us to see this?
Alan

Daniel B Widdis

Jan 25, 2021, 11:04:17 AM1/25/21
to Dixonary

You also need to give yourself another crown!

Stephen Dixon

Jan 25, 2021, 11:07:47 AM1/25/21
to Dixonary Group
Well, sh*t! I typed in the email address as given, I thought. Why the heck did it go to the group.

Shoot! I was kind of proud of that one.

Steve  Dixon

      -- "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool."  ~Anonymous

Daniel B Widdis

Jan 25, 2021, 11:10:36 AM1/25/21
to Dixonary

Ummm… that was Judy’s that went to the group, not yours.

Unless the two of you had the same fake?

Efrem G Mallach

Jan 25, 2021, 11:12:47 AM1/25/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
It went to the group because she put Mike's personal email address in the Subject line, not the To line. The To line, the normal group reply address, was unchanged.

Efrem

========================

Stephen Dixon

Jan 25, 2021, 11:16:50 AM1/25/21
to Dixonary Group
Sorry. Must be groggy this morning.

Phew!

Sorry, too, for you Judy.

Steve  Dixon

      -- "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool."  ~Anonymous

France International/Mike Shefler

Jan 25, 2021, 11:18:25 AM1/25/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Steve, I received neither a real fake def nor a fake fake def from you.

--Mike

Judy Madnick

Jan 25, 2021, 11:18:35 AM1/25/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
And I did!

No biggie. My definitions are usually lousy anyhow. LOL!

Judy

From: Dixonary <dixo...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Judy Madnick <jmad...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, January 25, 2021 at 6:19 AM
To: Dixonary <dixo...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Dixonary] sta...@salsgiver.com

Thanks for the reminder — I needed that!

RAENIN: A substance, such as an antibody or complement protein, that binds to a bacterium or other pathogen and causes it to become more susceptible to the action of phagocytes.

Judy Madnick

ALAN MALLACH

Jan 25, 2021, 11:26:35 AM1/25/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Au contraire. I would probably have voted for it.
Alan

Judy Madnick

Jan 25, 2021, 12:06:39 PM1/25/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Figures. LOL!

      -- "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool."  ~Anonymous