Round 3000 new word (or phrase) - Old Johnny Hairy, Crap In

Mike Shefler

Jul 20, 2019, 11:47:41 AM7/20/19
to Dixonary
The word (sic) for this round shall be:

*** OLD JOHNNY HAIRY, CRAP IN ***

Good luck with this one, folks. Send me (sta...@salsgiver.com) your fake defs, DQs, etc not later than 10 AM EDT, Monday, July 22.

Debbie

Jul 20, 2019, 12:24:14 PM7/20/19
to France International/Mike Shefler, Dixonary
No way!!!

Daniel Widdis

Jul 20, 2019, 12:56:20 PM7/20/19
to Mike Shefler, Dixonary

When someone’s fake definitions significantly decline in quality after 30 years of game play.

Dan|naD

Debbie

Jul 20, 2019, 12:58:29 PM7/20/19
to Daniel Widdis, Mike Shefler, Dixonary
Daniel,  Hilarious!

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

This life is temporary. This life is short.  When this life is over, our bodies will die and become empty shells, but our souls will continue to live forever.  Where will the “real you” live?  Will you live for all eternity separated from God?  Or will you spend eternity in the presence of God in heaven?   Learn more so you can make your most important decision:
http://www.godlife.com/gospel/  and  http://www.godlife.com/en/about-christianity

Judy Madnick

Jul 20, 2019, 2:25:26 PM7/20/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
This is considered "a word"? Looks like five words to me. :-)

Judy

Jul 20, 2019, 6:49:06 PM7/20/19
to Dixonary

So is this dictionary order for "CRAP IN OLD JOHNNY HAIRY", or is the phrase
meant as it stands?

France International/Mike Shefler

Jul 20, 2019, 10:40:42 PM7/20/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what you're asking. It is in the dictionary under the letter "O".

Daniel Widdis

Jul 21, 2019, 12:09:40 AM7/21/19
to France International/Mike Shefler, dixo...@googlegroups.com
I think he was referring to Library Order, The.