Round 3353: ELECTUARY Call for Definitions

Paul Keating

May 24, 2023, 6:49:33 AM5/24/23
to Dixonary Group

My choice of The Word for Round 3353 is

ELECTUARY

Please let me have your Humpty-Dumptyish proposals for a definition of electuary (on which the only restriction is that they be untainted by knowledge of what it actually means), at the email address dixo...@boargules.com, by the deadline, which is Friday 26 May at 09h30 CEST.

--
Paul Keating
Soustons, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France

John Barrs

May 24, 2023, 11:01:48 AM5/24/23
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
an electrified sanctuary

Johnny_NAD_B

Chowie

May 24, 2023, 11:03:57 AM5/24/23
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I guess that's one way to keep parishioners awake!

--
~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

The Word became flesh and made ​H​is dwelling among us. We have seen ​H​is glory, the glory of the one and only Son, ​W​ho came from the Father, full of grace and truth​.​