Rnd 3095 - KHADDAR

Christopher Carson

Aug 8, 2020, 12:41:12 PM8/8/20
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

Ouch!  How did I manage to climb so far up in the tie breakers.  Oh well, barring a rash of DQs, the word for round 3095 will be

*

***

*****

*******

*********

***********

*************

***************   K H A D D A R

*************

***********

*********

********

******

****

***

*

Capitalization is not significant.

I’m trying to set the deadlines around some early week activities so hopefully they will work out.  Who knew being retired could be such a busy state. <lol>

Please submit your fake definitions for this word, by _email_, on or before the deadline, which is 8:00 AM EDT on Monday, August 10, 2020, or

5:00 AM PDT .

If you are DQ, please advise soonest so I can dig out another word.

Chris

Daniel B Widdis

Aug 8, 2020, 1:22:56 PM8/8/20
to Dixonary

A tracking device for Libyan dictators.

Dan|naD

Christopher Carson

Aug 9, 2020, 7:10:16 AM8/9/20
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

So far, 8 definitions have been received, from the following players:

Barrs, BourneT, Madnick, Mallach, Naylor, Shefler, Shepherdson and Widdis.

Amongst the 8 definitions, there were 2 DQs so I’ll declare the round a go and those who’ve been holding back to see can now flood your dealer with their clever, contrived definitions.

The word, in case you missed the initial posting, is KHADDAR. You still have 24 hours to submit your fake definitions for this word, (which you should of course send me by _email_). The deadline for definitions is

Monday, August 10, 2020 8:00 AM EDT.

Chris