NEW WORK - ABBOZZO - Round 2995

Judy Madnick

Jul 1, 2019, 7:03:28 PM7/1/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
New word for Round 2995, barring too many DQs, is:

******************

        ABBOZZO

******************

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com by creating a new message; do not use the "reply" button, or your fake definition will be seen by all the players.

Please submit your fake definitions on or before the deadline, which is Wednesday, July 3, 2019, at 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time...or the corresponding time where you live!

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

Efrem G Mallach