Viretot - need more defs!

Dave Cunningham

Jun 24, 2019, 9:35:55 AM6/24/19
to Dixonary
Only have Barrs, Embler, Shefler, Naylor, Madnick, Mallach, Bourne and Widdis so far.

Send more defs!  And if you are missing, please resent.  Deadline now delayed til tonight at 6 p.m.EDT.

Dave

Dave Cunningham

Jun 24, 2019, 9:38:41 AM6/24/19
to Dixonary
And Abell  - sent yesterday so I do not know what delayed it getting to me.

Dave

Tim Lodge

Jun 24, 2019, 4:51:04 PM6/24/19
to Dixonary
I sent you a def on Sunday evening UK time, but I'm now away from.my main computer so can't retrieve it.

-- Tim L

Dave Cunningham

Jun 24, 2019, 5:00:11 PM6/24/19
to Dixonary
not here - could have met the ATT message swallower?   an hour left - or dps if you wish, as you have sent them in the past. Your choice.

Dave

Tim Lodge

Jun 24, 2019, 5:04:49 PM6/24/19
to Dixonary
I've just tried again through the group website.

-- Tim