Round 3142 [Progress]: PUANT

Paul Keating

Feb 11, 2021, 8:08:16 AM2/11/21
to Dixonary
With about 22 hours to the deadline I have definitions from
  • Tim Bourne
  • John Barrs
  • Judy Madnick
  • Dan Widdis
  • Mike Shefler
  • Ryan McGill
  • Debbie Embler
  • Dave Cunningham
  • Shani Naylor
  • Nancy Shepherdson
To any players hesitating to submit a definition because they think they may know the word, I can offer the assurance that puant is unrelated to pnucle.

Efrem G Mallach

Feb 11, 2021, 8:21:34 AM2/11/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
Paul,

My def - the real one, not the one I inadvertently sent to the group - may have crossed this in cyberspace. Please let me know if it didn't arrive,

Efrem

Paul Keating

Feb 11, 2021, 8:48:35 AM2/11/21
to Efrem G Mallach
Efrem,

It did. My mailbox says I posted my message 2 minutes after you posted yours, but the tool I use to transfer incoming emails to the spreadsheet I use for scoring has a latency of about 15 minutes.

Regards

--
Paul Keating
Soustons, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France