ROUND 3028 - OBELISCOLYCHNY - PROGRESS (and question)

Judy Madnick

Nov 17, 2019, 9:03:36 AM11/17/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
As of 9 a.m., I have received definitions from the following players. If your name isn't on this list and you wish to participate in this round, please (re)send your definition to jmadnick at gmail.com by Monday, November 18th, at 8 a.m. Eastern Standard Time...or the corresponding time where you live: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

And I have question: Do I tell a submitter that I've combined his or her definition with another? If the definitions aren't exactly the same but too similar to separate them, how do I decide how to combine them? This is a new issue for me!

Johnny Barrs

Debbie Embler

Dan Widdis

Shani Naylor