ROUND 3028 - OBELISCOLYCHNY - NEW WORD

Judy Madnick

Nov 16, 2019, 10:04:05 AM11/16/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
New word for Round 3028, barring too many DQs, is:

*****************

   OBELISCOLYCHNY

*****************

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com before the deadline, which is Monday, November 18th, at 8 a.m. Eastern Standard Time...or the corresponding time where you live! http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

Debbie

Nov 16, 2019, 10:55:41 AM11/16/19
to Dixonary
Maybe an audio pronunciation aid is in order for some of these? :)

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

This life is temporary. This life is short.  When this life is over, our bodies will die and become empty shells, but our souls will continue to live forever.  Where will the “real you” live?  Will you live for all eternity separated from God?  Or will you spend eternity in the presence of God in heaven?   Learn more so you can make your most important decision:
http://www.godlife.com/gospel/  and  http://www.godlife.com/en/about-christianity

Daniel B Widdis

Nov 17, 2019, 3:36:41 AM11/17/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

I’ll take “made up words” for $200, Alex.

Stephen Dixon

Nov 17, 2019, 9:54:03 AM11/17/19
to Dixonary Group

Widdis:  I’ll take “made up words” for $200, Alex.

Hahahaha....Excellent!

Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

With the right music, you either forget everything...OR, you remember everything.

Ryan McGill