Player list

Judy Madnick

Dec 11, 2019, 7:20:32 PM12/11/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all,

I'm going to be sending out an update to our player contact list, which (for new members who don't know about this) includes your email address, phone number(s), and the country in which you reside. In the event of an emergency (inability to reach each other via email, issues with googlegroups, concern if you become "among the missing," etc.), we will have alternate ways to contact you. It's not a "rule" for you to participate, just a convenience as needed.

So...if you have any updates to your email address, phone number, and/or country of residence OR wish to be added to the list, please let me know via private email. (We don't want this information to be available to the general public!) Let me know if my email address doesn't appear somewhere in this message.

Thanks!

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

Stephen Dixon

Dec 14, 2019, 7:02:07 AM12/14/19
to Dixonary Group
Nothing has changed for me. Thanks for all your work.

Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

With the right music, you either forget everything...OR, you remember everything.

Judy Madnick

Dec 14, 2019, 9:03:32 AM12/14/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
You're very welcome!