THIS BETTER WORK! - ROUND 3100 - TITTUP - NEW WORD

Judy Madnick

Aug 27, 2020, 3:01:36 PM8/27/20
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

New word for Round 3100, barring too many DQs, is:

    TITTUP

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com before the deadline, which is Saturday, August 29, at 9 a.m. Eastern Standard Time...or the corresponding time where you live! http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

ALAN MALLACH

Aug 27, 2020, 3:16:47 PM8/27/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com, Judy Madnick
Judy - Just as well. Everybody knows that a winklepicker is a small tropical bird related to the tifted tutmouse. Alan

Efrem G Mallach

Aug 27, 2020, 11:05:11 PM8/27/20
to 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary
A Wonderbra competitor.

(Kinda obvious, but someone had to say it.)

Efrem/NAD

Judy Madnick

Aug 28, 2020, 9:08:16 AM8/28/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I've been waiting for something like that. :-)

Judy