Round 3257 - KAKAKI - RESULTS

Judy Madnick

Jun 8, 2022, 8:00:01 PM6/8/22
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

Deborah Fein, with 4 points for her "fishy" definition, is the next dealer. Here are the results in table form as a .jpg and also attached as a .pdf file. John Barrs was the only DQ, and Dan Widdis received 2 dealer points because I thought his definition was a joke. 😲

I sure am happy to have this round over!

P.S. If there's a DQ, can you still have a D0...or is that my reward for not having a nervous breakdown? 😁 (And if I screwed up anything, I'm not sure I want to know about it!)

kakaki1.jpg
KAKAKI.pdf

Shani Naylor

Jun 8, 2022, 8:27:59 PM6/8/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Well done Judy for the D0 (of course you can claim it) and top marks for persisting in frustrating circumstances.

Well done Deb - this will be your first deal!

And can we please see Dan's def...

Chowie

Jun 8, 2022, 8:51:06 PM6/8/22
to Dixonary

Judy Madnick

Jun 8, 2022, 8:52:00 PM6/8/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
This might surprise you (ha, ha!) but I've deleted every message that had anything to do with KAKAKI! But I'll bet Dan has it!

Judy

Jun 10, 2022, 5:20:29 AM6/10/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I would have voted for it - it fits kakaki perfectly!