ROUND 3004 - OGEE - NEW WORD

Judy Madnick

Aug 4, 2019, 9:05:35 PM8/4/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
New word for Round 3004, barring too many DQs, is:

*****************

        OGEE

*****************

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com.

Please submit your fake definitions on or before the deadline, which is Tuesday, 8 a.m. Eastern Time...or the corresponding time where you live!

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here

Judy Madnick
Albany, NY

Hugo Kornelis

Aug 5, 2019, 3:08:25 AM8/5/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
OGEE: Exclamation typically used by Dixonary players that are assigned winner in a confusing round.

Johnb - co.uk

Aug 5, 2019, 5:08:21 AM8/5/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Very good! <ROFLMAO in oldspeak>