ROUND 3227 - QUASSIA - NEW WORD

Judy Madnick

Jan 26, 2022, 9:21:51 AM1/26/22
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com
New word for Round 3227, barring too many DQs, is:

QUASSIA

Capitalization is not significant. Do not look it up! Please create a fake definition and send that definition to jmadnick at gmail.com before the deadline, which is Friday, January 28th, at 9 a.m. Eastern Time...or the corresponding time where you live! http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc (Hope you don't mind my allowing a little extra time, but a morning deadline works best for me.)

If you know this word, please let me know ASAP. If too many players know the definition, I will find a new word.

Full rules are available here

          Judy Madnick