nav-toc is not showing in topics

Saibul Haq

Jun 20, 2021, 1:57:59 AM6/20/21
to DITA-OT Users
version: dita-ot-3.5.2

I just created a new plugin called org.custom.html6 and it extends from org.dita.html5

I just added the below lines in build.xml.

<property name="html5.toc.generate" value="yes"/>
<property name="nav-toc" value="partial"/>

Even it is not adding <nav> for OOTB sources from <dita-ot>\docsrc\samples

Which Iam adding the below css is added to customized custom.css after generation.

nav[role="toc"] { float: left !important; width: 300px !important; }
nav[role="toc"] li.active > a { font-weight: bold; }

Thanks in advance for you.

Saibul Haq

Jun 22, 2021, 2:07:03 AM6/22/21
to DITA-OT Users
Am I missing anything?
Can someone help with this or give your suggestions.

Kittu Reddy

Jun 27, 2021, 1:15:52 AM6/27/21
to DITA-OT Users
Hi ,

I’m also facing the same issue, when trying to show the left nav-toc in all the pages with html5 custom plugin. Can someone please provide inputs ? Thanks in advance.

Saibul Haq

Jul 5, 2021, 2:50:55 AM7/5/21
to DITA-OT Users
if you refer any .xsl in your plugin just comment the <feature tag and do dita --install and try the plugin.

Kittu Reddy

Jul 7, 2021, 8:44:02 PM7/7/21
to Saibul Haq, DITA-OT Users
As mentioned I have commented and the issue was resolved, thank you.