Problem in reporting analyzed data

josephine tanatswa

Jul 21, 2021, 9:07:00 AM7/21/21
to distance-sampling
hello Eric....im having challenges in writing a report using the results from 3 analyzed datasets.... We were instructed to run each dataset as a one survey e.g. one would represent one species of your choice. i managed to run the data but honestly cant write the report. i have attached the datasets in the file below. We were instructed to follow the manner in which Dunham et al presented his results and i also attached the file. kindly assist
Regards
datasets.zip

Eric Rexstad

Jul 21, 2021, 10:36:13 AM7/21/21
to josephine tanatswa, distance-sampling

Josephine

Thanks for the reference to the work by Dunham and du Toit (2012).  I'm not sure what sort of help you require.  You say you have conducted the analysis for the three data sets, however you have not included the results of your analyses.  Perhaps if you want to email me directly (off the list), you might share your analyses and we can discuss how to organise them into a report.

On 21/07/2021 14:07, josephine tanatswa wrote:
hello Eric....im having challenges in writing a report using the results from 3 analyzed datasets.... We were instructed to run each dataset as a one survey e.g. one would represent one species of your choice. i managed to run the data but honestly cant write the report. i have attached the datasets in the file below. We were instructed to follow the manner in which Dunham et al presented his results and i also attached the file. kindly assist
Regards
Eric Rexstad
Centre for Ecological and Environmental Modelling
University of St Andrews
St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland SC013532