🚀 mirotalk WebRTC open source project 4you 🚀

Miroslav Pejic

Feb 26, 2021, 4:40:13 AM2/26/21
to discuss-webrtc
😇 Hello everyone,
if it will be useful for someone? ☀️

⭐️ https://github.com/miroslavpejic85/mirotalk ⭐️

💪 Features

- Room Url Sharing (share to your friends, wait them to join)
- WebCam Streaming (Front - Rear)
- Audio Streaming
- Screen Sharing
- Quick Message
- Chat Room && Emoji Picker
- Full Screen Mode
- Change Theme
- Select Audio Input - Output && Video source
- Right click on Video elements for more options
- No download required, entirely browser based
- Direct peer to peer connection ensures lowest latency

🙂 Demo

- Open https://mirotalk.herokuapp.com/
- Allow to use the camera and microphone
- Click the first button to copy the URL and then share it
- Wait someone to join for the video conference

Thanks guys and have fun! ❤️

guest271314

Feb 28, 2021, 1:06:26 PM2/28/21
to discuss-webrtc
> Select Audio Input - Output && Video source

Note, the term of art 'audiooutput' in Media Capture and Stream specification does not actually refer to system audio output on Linux.

Chrome refuses to list or capture monitor devices on Linux. Thus it is not possible to select audio output on Chrome on Linux.

guest271314

Feb 28, 2021, 1:19:46 PM2/28/21
to discuss-webrtc
Clarification: not possible to select an audio output device with enumerateDevices() or getUserMedia({audio: true}) using default Chrome or Chromium implementation. Creating a virtual device using for example pactl and pacmd on Linux is necessary for the device to be listed by enumerateDevices() or captured with getUserMedia(), or to dynamically move the stream after initial capture https://github.com/guest271314/setUserMediaAudioSource.

Miroslav Pejic

Mar 1, 2021, 10:17:15 AM3/1/21
to discuss...@googlegroups.com

guest271314

Mar 2, 2021, 9:56:01 AM3/2/21
to discuss-webrtc
I initially began trying to capture Web Speech API speechSynthesis.speak(), which is still not specified as being capturable by any API. getCurrentBrowsingContextMedia() does provide a means to capture audio output of the current tab, however, does not capture speechSynthesis.speak() output https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1136942#c19, see https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api-v2/issues/106#issuecomment-751553951.

Raphaël Roux

Mar 12, 2021, 4:15:53 PM3/12/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hi, I was wondering what is the second argument you pass to the RTCPeerConnection constructor?

Here is the link to your source :

Here is the MDN constructor documentation :

Plus Typescript is not happy with 2 arguments which is normal to me.

Thanks for sharing your work!

PhistucK

Mar 12, 2021, 4:20:43 PM3/12/21
to WebRTC-discuss
You can ignore it. Chrome used to support RTP based data channels by default years ago (that same flag with a false value, I think), but the default changed to DTLS based data channels quite quickly and has been the default for years now.
Recently (or soon? I cannot remember) this flag will have no effect regardless of its value, as RTP based data channels support has been/is being removed.

PhistucK

PhistucK

Mar 12, 2021, 4:22:13 PM3/12/21
to WebRTC-discuss
Or replace "DTLS" with "SCTP" in my message.

PhistucK

Miroslav Pejic

Mar 13, 2021, 3:24:05 AM3/13/21
to discuss-webrtc
Thank you very much Raphaël and PhistucK for the suggestions! ⭐️
Removed... 😉

jyothi r

Jul 20, 2021, 2:41:49 PM7/20/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hello miroslav,
Do yo have android open source for video calling

Miroslav Pejic

Jul 22, 2021, 7:22:35 AM7/22/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hey r36 welcome! :)
You can use MiroTalk is compatible for all devices, PC-MOBILE...
It's browser based so not need any app, registration etc.
just open the URL: https://mirotalk.up.railway.app/
from your Mobile Android and, you can create a meeting room, and invite others to join.
Save your room in the Mobile Screen as Link, and you can reuse it anytime
or create new one from here: https://mirotalk.up.railway.app/newcall
For any questions, I am available.
Regards

Miroslav Pejic

Jul 22, 2021, 7:27:48 AM7/22/21
to discuss-webrtc
It's also an Open Source project and features grows... Is not finished,
more details here: https://github.com/miroslavpejic85/mirotalk
Any contributors, pull requests are also very welcome!

medusade

Jul 22, 2021, 10:39:26 AM7/22/21
to discuss-webrtc

...wow. long time since i started to work on webrtc. nice to see its still going...

Miroslav Pejic

Jul 22, 2021, 11:04:28 AM7/22/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hi medusade, welcome!
I'm glad if people use MiroTalk, It will be even better in the future!
Any suggestions, feedback is welcome to improve it!
Regards