WebRTC AEC3 used on Android platform

Chunxue Wang

Sep 4, 2020, 6:27:47 PM9/4/20
to discuss-webrtc
Hi, I am new to WebRTC. And recently I successfully enable AEC3 on Android phone by modifying c++ code and rebuilding the Android aar library. Then I found the result was better than AECM and  AEC.
So I wonder the reason why webrtc didn't provide AEC3 on Android. I believe there are more performance cost, and I'm still working on this.

khubaib ahmad

Aug 5, 2022, 12:54:12 PM8/5/22
to discuss-webrtc

Hi,

Can you share dump files to view the results?

孙泽

Aug 6, 2022, 9:15:58 AM8/6/22
to discuss-webrtc
Because most mobile devices are low in performance, and the use scenarios are relatively certain, such as the distance between microphone and audio is relatively certain。