RTP header extensions

Christophe Chaillon

Jul 19, 2021, 9:33:38 AM7/19/21
to discuss-webrtc
Hi,

I am using WebRTC M89 (c++)
How can I enable a RTP header extension ?
For example : I see that the "absolute capture time" extension exists in the code but it is not added to the SDP offer. How can I ask to webrtc to add it ?

Thanks,

Christophe

Vitaly Ivanov

Jul 21, 2021, 11:46:53 PM7/21/21
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christophe,

You need to call GetTransceivers() on PeerConnection (after adding tracks), and then do SetOfferedRtpHeaderExtensions() with webrtc::RtpHeaderExtensionCapability(webrtc::RtpExtension::kAbsoluteCaptureTimeUri) on those transceivers (there's usually only 1)

Christophe Chaillon

Jul 22, 2021, 9:45:25 AM7/22/21
to discuss...@googlegroups.com