iOS webRTC Unconfiguring audio session

Katharine N

Aug 28, 2022, 7:12:53 AM8/28/22
to discuss-webrtc
Help me guys! User want stop VideoChat, I close peerConnection, and others and it leeds to next logs AudioDeviceIOS::ShutdownPlayOrRecord
Stopping audio unit.
Unconfiguring audio session.
AVAudioSession.mm:1079:-[AVAudioSession setActive:withOptions:error:]: Deactivating an audio session that has running I/O. All I/O should be stopped or paused prior to deactivating the audio session.

but I don't need it. During all time from start app I set category AVAudioSessionCategoryPlayAndRecord and record audio in file, and I also need to continue it after videochat stop, but now webRTC stop recording and corrupt my audio file.

How I can achieve what i want, maybe someone knows ??

Alin Radut

Aug 28, 2022, 7:28:44 AM8/28/22
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
You should use RTCAudioSession's usrManualAudio set to true/YES and  activate and deactivate the audio session yourself.

Barry Duff

Sep 3, 2022, 1:10:41 PM9/3/22
to discuss...@googlegroups.com
i might