USGenWeb Archives

webmaster

Sep 4, 2021, 10:10:53 PM9/4/21
to disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgenw...@googlegroups.com, usgenweb...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgen...@googlegroups.com, boar...@googlegroups.com
For those that are asking, the USGenWeb Archives domain, usgwarchives.net, expired at the end of Aug and the domain is now offline. I have not heard from Joy, but I'm told she is working on the renewal.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ®
Free Genealogy for 25 Years

whizzo...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2021, 8:06:50 AM9/5/21
to Discuss-L
The site should operational in about 24-36 hrs depending how long the DNS is refreshed
if people want to get to the site, we have an alternative domain which will allow some access:  http://www.usgwarchives.us/

regards

David

David Crosby

Sep 9, 2021, 5:03:13 PM9/9/21
to disc...@googlegroups.com
The usgwarchives.net is back up and running
The dns update has taken place

Regards

David