Looking for HTML Website Template sites

Randy C

Nov 17, 2022, 12:58:16 PM11/17/22
to Discuss-L

Does anyone know of websites offering free HTML website templates (besides the 2 here: https://usgenweb.org/tutorials/creating.html)?

I am looking for something new for a county that I have just volunteered for, plus I thought if there are any good sites they could be added to that USGenWeb page too.

Randy C

Rebecca Maloney

Nov 18, 2022, 5:16:24 AM11/18/22
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Randy,

Here are some sites that have designed sites that I work on- I do not know if they are free:

Thank you,

Rebecca Maloney
Volunteer with USGenWeb

Randy C

Nov 18, 2022, 6:48:26 PM11/18/22
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Rebecca,

I will check them out!

Randy

--
Randy C
GenWeb Volunteer

Bryant Walker

Dec 7, 2022, 8:45:50 AM12/7/22
to disc...@googlegroups.com
Randy

Free website templates are still available.  Type free "free html5 website templates" or something similar in your search bar and select one that lets you download the template.

Bryant

Message has been deleted

Randy C

Dec 8, 2022, 2:19:09 PM12/8/22
to Discuss-L
Wow Bryant, adding "html5" the the search really changes the results!

I seem to find templates that seem really flashy, they seem too fancy for county sites, I can't figure a way to adapt them. Then I find old templates that don't respond to tablets and phones.

A couple of these are interesting: https://html5up.net