The USGenWeb Project

Denise Wells

Oct 3, 2019, 9:16:12 AM10/3/19
to 22-USGW Discuss Google, 22-USGenWeb-NW, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, 22-Advisory Board
I know that I currently have a motion on the board, but I would like to also hear from folks as to what they feel needs to be done around the project and what might be ideas you have to help the project garner more CCs and to improve our project in general.  Please feel free to post your ideas on the mail lists and/or me privately, if you prefer.

Thanks!

Denise Wells
National Coordinator 2014-2020
The USGenWeb Project
www.usgenweb.org

And again....  thank you Family Tree Magazine!  Year after year!  We are always evolving...

Betsy Mills

Oct 5, 2019, 2:53:37 PM10/5/19
to disc...@googlegroups.com, 22-USGenWeb-NW, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, 22-Advisory Board
What is the motion?  Wouldn't it help to know that so we know what you are trying to get ideas for?

Betsy

Denise Wells

Oct 5, 2019, 4:49:14 PM10/5/19
to disc...@googlegroups.com, 22-USGenWeb-NW, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, 22-Advisory Board
As stated in my original email, I knew we had a motion on the board; however, what I posted had nothing to do with the motion. I was just making it clear that I knew I had a motion being dealt with. I put the post out separately looking to hear from the membership about ideas to help improve the project.

The motion was finalized earlier today.

Thank you.

Denise

Sent from my iPhone