unknown error while RELCCSD

Himadri Pathak

Apr 19, 2022, 11:14:48 AM4/19/22
to dirac...@googlegroups.com
Hello experts,
                        I am trying to run RELCCSD using DIRAC for water dimer with dyall.ae4z basis. I have not frozen any spinors. I have sufficient storage space as well as allocated memory. After SCF,  I am getting below error. Could any of you help me to fix this?

pam: Caught signal #1(1) but dirac.x process group is going to be terminated with stronger ammunution - signal #2 (SIGINT).

  Thanks,
 Himadri

Himadri Pathak
Advanced Computing, Mathematics, and Data Division,
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)

Ilias Miroslav, doc. RNDr., PhD.

Apr 19, 2022, 3:02:29 PM4/19/22
to dirac...@googlegroups.com
Please provide also input and output files, together with the full log file to see the launching command.

Miro

Apr 20, 2022, 8:35:36 PM4/20/22
to dirac...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prof. Saue,
Dear Dr. Ilias,
                            Thank you for replying. I could fix the error. It has nothing to do with DIRAC. One of our supercomputers is giving trouble.

Thanking You,
With Best Regards,
Himadri