Need to change Hamlib settings

Michael Leach

Dec 2, 2021, 9:21:25 AM12/2/21
to digitalvoice
I set up Hamlib when I loaded FreeDV but now I need to make some changes such as type of radio. I cannot find any way of doing this. I tried deleting and reloading the program but there must be something In registers?) that remembers the old settings.
Any ideas?

wal...@k5wh.net

Dec 2, 2021, 9:38:39 AM12/2/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com

If your using the FreeDV client, you should be choosing your radio in the Tools/PTT Config menu, and select your radio in the pull down box.

There should be no reason to install Hamlib independently of the FreeDV client.

But let me know if I have misunderstood what you’re working with there.

Thanks,

Walter/K5WH

Mooneer Salem

Dec 2, 2021, 12:29:21 PM12/2/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Also, Tools->Restore Defaults will wipe all your existing configuration and let you start over from scratch. That shouldn't be necessary unless something goes really wrong, though.

-Mooneer K6AQ

david

Dec 2, 2021, 3:10:33 PM12/2/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com
The FreeDV Manual has a section on PTT. Available from freedv.org or
just Google "FreeDV Manual".

- David