FREEDV JAPAN

lu5...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2022, 7:47:30 AM10/2/22
to digitalvoice
hello friends from JAPAN, for those who are interested in communicating in FREEDV, in the 20 meter band, (14130 kc IARU) there are very good conditions from 11:00 UTC (20:00) TOKYO TIME, with South America, as proof I enclose a couple of audios to observe the difference with analog audio. ( recorded through SDR OITA JAPAN )
Thank you very much, I hope a favorable response  ,TNX AND  73
japon.m4a
japon 2.wav

Luka Ćaćić Tić

Oct 2, 2022, 12:02:52 PM10/2/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Which mode is used in the attached audio? Seems very distorted.

ned, 2. lis 2022. 13:47 lu5...@gmail.com <lu5...@gmail.com> je napisao:
hello friends from JAPAN, for those who are interested in communicating in FREEDV, in the 20 meter band, (14130 kc IARU) there are very good conditions from 11:00 UTC (20:00) TOKYO TIME, with South America, as proof I enclose a couple of audios to observe the difference with analog audio. ( recorded through SDR OITA JAPAN )
Thank you very much, I hope a favorable response  ,TNX AND  73

lu5...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2022, 8:45:08 PM10/2/22
to digitalvoice
possibly you should pass it through the program to listen to it better, also there is a lot of qsb for the distance about 15000 km, anyway thanks for the comment

Mooneer Salem

Oct 2, 2022, 9:30:58 PM10/2/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Looks like 700E according to the FreeDV application. Hope that helps!

-Mooneer K6AQ

Al Beard

Oct 3, 2022, 4:21:43 PM10/3/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'll be on 14.130 from here Sydney, Australia.

Please please coordinate via http://qso.freedv.org.

Right now, mode 700D.

Alan VK2ZIW

On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 18:30:42 -0700, Mooneer Salem wrote
> Looks like 700E according to the FreeDV application. Hope that helps!
>
> -Mooneer K6AQ
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/digitalvoice/CAAzDfxPf73KRhohb8XmC-g2JMU47DXRQUDfFyc3%3D80qfqpNhfA%40mail.gmail.com.

Alan VK2ZIW
Before the Big Bang, God, Sela.