freedv.org not reponding

Curt Nixon

Jan 9, 2022, 12:24:31 PM1/9/22
to digitalvoice
GM All:

I am having trouble getting to the FreeDV site.  Keeps telling me it is not secure (no cert) and times out.  THe N1SU site will load but the links to version S/W time out.
Couple different machines which previously no problem  win 10 and 8.1.

Has something changed?

Thanks

KU8L,  Curt

Mooneer Salem

Jan 9, 2022, 5:58:17 PM1/9/22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Curt,

I can't seem to get into freedv.org, either. GitHub is still working for those who want source code/binaries: https://github.com/drowe67/freedv-gui/

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

lu5...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2022, 8:53:02 AM1/10/22
to digitalvoice
hello everyone, just to tell you that we are using version 1.6.2 with total success .. it works wonderfully well .. very stable .. anyway .. MOONEER was even able to personally check it live from SAN DIEGO and PRINGLES, ARGENTINA .. CONGRATULATIONS MOONEER .. EXCELLENT JOB .. HAVE A VERY GOOD NEW YEAR ::
JOSE LU5DKI