Next steps--citations!

Elizabeth Kelly

Apr 9, 2015, 2:06:25 PM4/9/15
to digital-libra...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the draft Digital Library Citations document, now “Draft Guidelines for citing library-hosted, unique digital assets.”  I resolved comments and edits that were grammatical/punctuation-related as well as suggestions to clarify text. You can see that version of the document here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o_ROgzDKdBJKtWdl80Dh_bQKVg-y33EdXgc5cK64Y70/edit#

I then moved to this document for further editing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b9G72sjkL35uYQGEcGiL_WcUjm0qdlE2zoVYdgKjldA/edit?usp=sharing

I’d like to invite additional comments on the new document through April 24. Then a final draft will be compiled and emailed to the DLF-Assessment group.

Thank you again,

EJK

--

Elizabeth Kelly, C.A.

Digital Initiatives Librarian

Monroe Library 332

Loyola University, New Orleans

504.864.7047

ejk...@loyno.edu

Stacy Konkiel

Apr 9, 2015, 9:26:56 PM4/9/15
to Elizabeth Kelly, digital-libra...@googlegroups.com
Elizabeth, you've done great work here! I strongly encourage you to post the finished document to Figshare or the like and send it around further than the DLF-Assessment group; there are many libraries that could use this information.

Best,
Stacy

Elizabeth Kelly

Apr 17, 2015, 12:01:43 PM4/17/15