Integration of OpenMRS & DHIS2

gerald thomas

Nov 7, 2017, 9:50:44 AM11/7/17
to DHIS2 system administrators, dhis2-users, dhis2-devs
Dear All,
I am trying to integrate DHIS2 and OpenMRS application. On the OpenMRS
application there is a module called "DHIS2 Reporting Module" which
was installed successfully. But anytime i click on the DHIS2 tab i am
getting the following error as shown on the attached file.

Please can anyone help.

Gerald
Error

Bob Jolliffe

Nov 7, 2017, 10:04:22 AM11/7/17
to gerald thomas, DHIS2 system administrators, dhis2-users, dhis2-devs
Hi Gerald

My knowledge of that openmrs module is quite old .. I wrote the
initial implementation but that is over 5 years ago. I think what you
should do is to contact the current maintainers of the module for
support on the various errors you might be seeing. I know there was
some Google summer of code work done on it this year for example.

Cheers
Bob

gerald thomas

Nov 7, 2017, 10:08:57 AM11/7/17
to Bob Jolliffe, DHIS2 system administrators, dhis2-users, dhis2-devs
Thanks, I'll check it out but please if you have such contacts available then I will be grateful if you provide them. Google search responses haven't been that good on this topic.