What do we want to see on this list?

Nigel Kersten

May 6, 2020, 10:31:40 AM5/6/20
to dev...@googlegroups.com
I just did a skim through the archives, and we haven't had a lot of active relevant content over the last year as far as I can tell.

To be transparent, I was considering promoting a new thing we've built at Puppet recently, but after reading through the archives it got me wondering whether that was even the sort of content folks wanted to see.

Bonface M. K.

May 7, 2020, 11:59:18 AM5/7/20
to dev...@googlegroups.com
Yeah sure. It's better than nothing. Also, I reckon that once you start
posting stuff, perhaps more people will start sharing more things. Wdyt?

Matt Joyce

May 7, 2020, 12:50:06 PM5/7/20
to dev...@googlegroups.com
Be the change you want to see in the world.  Etc.

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 8:59 AM Bonface M. K. <bonface...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah sure. It's better than nothing. Also, I reckon that once you start
posting stuff, perhaps more people will start sharing more things. Wdyt?

Nigel Kersten

May 8, 2020, 9:29:33 AM5/8/20
to dev...@googlegroups.com
ok then :)

We're working on an event-driven, composable workflow platform called Relay https://relay.sh/ and are keen on feedback from folks.

One way to think about this would be that the focus is on "cloud native" day 2 operations.