Alternative for backblaze b2

james.h...@quantitative-technologies.com

Jul 29, 2020, 3:15:35 PM7/29/20
to dedupfilesystem-sdfs-user-discuss

SDFS has a lot of potential, but unfortunately without any support it is not usable for my purposes.

Can anyone suggest a good alternative for use with backblaze b2?

Scott Ruckh

Jul 29, 2020, 4:03:20 PM7/29/20
to dedupfilesystem-...@googlegroups.com
I am using backblaze b2 successfully with sdfs, bacula (with new S3 API), and restic.

SDFS has a lot of potential, but unfortunately without any support it is not usable for my purposes.

Can anyone suggest a good alternative for use with backblaze b2?

James Hirschorn

Jul 29, 2020, 10:16:37 PM7/29/20
to dedupfilesystem-...@googlegroups.com
So was I, using backblaze b2 with sdfs, until I moved to a new system and cannot access my files on backblaze.

The point is with no support, and no way of getting assistance (I already asked here), I am looking for an alternative.