Debezium Server Event Hubs support in v1.3

Abhishek Gupta

Oct 13, 2020, 3:21:41 PM10/13/20
to debezium
I am trying to use the Event Hubs support in Debezium Server, but getting this error:

io.debezium.DebeziumException: No Debezium consumer named 'eventhubs' is available

This applies to the Docker image (debezium/server:1.3) as well as the server distribution from debezium.io

Isn't it part of the 1.3 release?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Abhishek Gupta

Oct 13, 2020, 3:23:14 PM10/13/20
to debezium
Here is the original PR just in case - https://github.com/debezium/debezium/pull/1669

jiri.p...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2020, 1:43:09 AM10/14/20
to debezium
Hi,

thank you for the report. I am sorry but this is a bug as the eventhubs module is missing from https://github.com/debezium/debezium/blob/master/debezium-server/debezium-server-dist/pom.xml

Could ou please create a Jira issue so we will track it down and fix it next week with 1.3.1.Final release.

As a workaround you can checkout v1.3.0.Final tag, modify the file I posted above to include the missing module and then run `mvn clean install -DskipTests=true -DskipITs=true -Passembly`

This will build the new distro with the eventhubs include.

J.

Abhishek Gupta

Oct 14, 2020, 12:27:27 PM10/14/20
to debe...@googlegroups.com