Two fully-funded open PhD positions at Polytechnique Montréal

blais...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2023, 4:13:55 PM10/18/23
to deal.II User Group
Dear all,
I hope you are well.
We have three fully-funded PhD positions open in my group that we are aiming to fill for the Summer 2024 or Fall 2025 semester. They all concern the computer-assisted design of sustainable chemical reactors. This concerns reactors which use alternative energy vectors such centrifugal forces, ultrasound and microwaves.

We are located at Polytechnique Montréal, an engineering university within the great city of Montréal, Canada.

We are looking for candidates with good work ethics, a good interest in computational fluid dynamics and with the will to learn how to program and work as a team in a complex open-source software (Lethe) which is fully based on deal.II. We provide a safe, inclusive and open work environment. All positions are fully funded with no teaching requirements.

If you are interested, feel free to write me at bruno...@polymtl.ca
If you are looking for a post-doc and you find the topic highly interesting and relevant to you, please feel free to write me also!

Best!
Bruno