JOB OPENINGS: Ready to help people build a career in social impact? Join the Cultivate team

Cultivate Team

May 25, 2022, 1:53:23 PM5/25/22
to DC Career Progress

Hi all,

Good news -- our team at Cultivate is growing! We’re hiring for three key roles:

At Cultivate, we are building a community where every aspiring changemaker has access to the tools they need to build a career they love. From our recruiting program All Hands, to our training program Compass Fellowship, to the work we do with organizations to invest deeply in diverse talent --- our team is committed to investing in people throughout their entire careers, and empowering organizations to build strong cultures that bring out the best in their teams.

Come join our growing team at Cultivate!

Please share these roles with anyone that might be the right fit, or feel free to reach out if you have someone brilliant in mind that we should make sure to reach out to before the application deadline.

Thanks so much,

The Cultivate Team