[Job] Data Positions at Catalist

Melody Fassino

Oct 30, 2023, 4:35:36 PM10/30/23
to DC Career Progress
Hi Everyone,

We've just opened two jobs on our Data Operations team at Catalist and are looking to fill two openings in each. We encourage you to share these openings with anyone that you think might be interested!

Data Services Engineer
As a Data Services Engineer (DSE) at Catalist, you will have a leading role in providing support and creating solutions for a wide array of Catalist clients and partners as well assisting or leading efforts to manage cross-departmental projects. The DSE supports the Client Services team by providing reports, data for visualizations, lists, and appends that the Catalist suite of tools cannot readily provide.

For more information on our DSE role, and to submit an application, please visit the job posting here: https://jobs.lever.co/catalist/c1d6d45b-da70-47e6-b49b-9758c639f390

Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer at Catalist, you will work closely with the Analytics and Technology departments to design, build, support, and maintain various data pipelines and processes with an end goal of providing data and intelligence to the progressive community. This role primarily involves translating data architecture designs into functional processes, code, and systems.

For more information on our Data Engineer role, and to submit an application, please visit the job posting here: https://jobs.lever.co/catalist/5f14e7bf-4bf3-4559-b44e-2bea71ef2078

Melody Fassino | she/her/hers
Director of People & Culture | Catalist
Mobile 202-666-9413mfas...@catalist.us

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please be advised that any distribution, dissemination, copying or other transmission or use of the information contained in this message or its enclosed attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately if you have received this message in error by replying to the sender of the message and deleting it from your computer.