2022 Young Professionals Mentoring Program (YMP)

Eandu

Feb 21, 2022, 10:29:03 AM2/21/22
to DC Career Progress

The Young Professionals Mentoring Program (YMP) is an annual 9-month program designed to educate and equip young professionals with the leadership and personal development skills needed to maximize their potential.

The goal of YMP is to develop dynamic, well-rounded men and women who will excel in their chosen field and influence the world. We've all been living through a period of great uncertainty, however, opportunities still abound. There's never been a better time to intentionally invest in your personal, professional, financial and leadership growth.

If you're an entry or mid-level professional, graduate student, or emerging leader looking to sharpen your skills and explore your potential, we encourage you to apply. Applications are currently open through Monday, February 28th.

To be considered for the YMP, you will be required to submit the following as part of your application:

(1)  Your current resume

(2)  One 250-word essay

(3) One letter of recommendation

For more information please visit our website at www.danielleadershipinstitute.org/ymp or email us at y...@danielleadershipinstitute.org
064ae3f8-8e79-48ce-a37a-0eda9d4b637b.jpg