Special DC Progress Discount: Group Career Coaching on your next steps

Lea Berry

Jul 8, 2019, 4:48:35 PM7/8/19
to DC Career Progress
Hi All!

For those looking to make a move into something new or bigger and better - the summer 6 week bootcamp/virtual group coaching program is launching on July 15th - specifically designed for those who want to figure out what's next for their career and get the accountability, resources and knowledge to help them get there.

This program is perfect for those who may not know what they want to do next but feel tired of sitting still and waiting for that bolt of lightening to strike.

Special for this group - this includes a 25% for those in the DC Career Progress community - we have TWO spots left for this summer cohort!

If you have a burning career question and want some perspective to help you get unstuck and back in the flow, book time to chat with me free.

To your career success!
xxLea