最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Cristina Sinclaire

未読、
2022/01/18 13:12:362022/01/18
To: Cristina Sinclaire
Hi everyone,

Sharing an engineering RFP for New Georgia Project and New Georgia Project Action Fund to build some data pipelines this spring. Deadline for proposals is February 18th. Please send questions and proposals to me or Thomas Pietrzyk at tho...@newgeorgiaproject.org. We welcome anyone to apply!

Thanks,

Cristina

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Thomas Pietrzyk
Date: Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 12:09 PM
Subject: {pp} New Georgia Project putting out engineering RFP
To: progressphiles

Hello all,

More than just the messenger here. For anyone who's interested, please see attached an RFP that the New Georgia Project and New Georgia Project Action Fund are putting out for some engineering work. TL;DR we need pipelines built between a number of standard progressive CRMs.

Anyone is welcome to apply! The deadline for proposals is 2/18. Please hit me up if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Thomas

--
Thomas Pietrzyk

NGP-NGPAF Data Engineering RFP-Jan2022.pdf
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件