Fwd: New Georgia Project/NGPAF Hiring Data Analyst

Cristina Sinclaire

Aug 1, 2022, 9:49:25 AM8/1/22
to Cristina Sinclaire
Hi everyone,

Sharing a great opportunity to make an impact in Georgia.

New Georgia Project & New Georgia Project Action Fund are hiring a Data Analyst. Salary range is $55-65K. Position is full time and based in Atlanta, GA with some flexibility for remote work.

The role is primarily focused on helping support for their direct voter contact operations - including platform support, reporting, and analysis. I am supporting the hiring team, so feel free to reach out with any questions.

Here is the link to apply or learn more about the position.

https://ngojobshub.com/job/data-analyst-43/

Cristina