[JOBS] 300+ jobs in the progressive movement

Sarah Stern

Jul 31, 2020, 1:43:15 PM7/31/20
to dccareer...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

With less than 100 days until the election, we need the best and the brightest in technology, data, UX design and paid media to join the movement – and we've developed a free tool to help you find a job in the progressive space: All Hands.

All Hands is a talent matchmaker service for progressives. We handpick engineering, product, data, and paid media roles with our partner organizations in campaigning, advocacy, political tech, and beyond, saving candidates the time of searching for their next opportunity in the progressive space. Where there’s mutual interest, we facilitate introductions, and we let hiring organizations take it from there. Think of us as talent matchmakers for democracy.

Are you in engineering, product, data, or paid media and interested in making the switch to the progressive movement, or do you know someone who might be?

Apply here to join the All Hands talent pool: https://all-hands.us

Sarah Stern
Founder | Cultivate