Finding a job post-election

Sarah Stern

Oct 25, 2020, 8:59:15 PM10/25/20
to dccareer...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Your inbox is probably full of election-related content. But, what happens after the election?

The progressive movement needs the best and the brightest in technology, data, and digital to join our mission-driven organizations  – so we've developed a free tool to help you find a job in the progressive space: All Hands.

All Hands is a talent matchmaker service for progressives. We handpick engineering, product, data, and digital roles with our partner organizations in campaigning, advocacy, political tech, and beyond, saving candidates the time of searching for their next opportunity in the progressive space. Where there’s mutual interest, we facilitate introductions, and we let hiring organizations take it from there. Think of us as talent matchmakers for democracy.

Are you in engineering, product, data, or digital and looking for your next role?

Apply here to join the All Hands talent pool.

Sarah Stern
Founder | Cultivate