Looking for passionate changemakers @ Majority Action

1 view

Cultivate Team

Dec 21, 2021, 1:13:27 PM12/21/21
to DC Career Progress

Hi all,

I hope you're all doing well.

I’m writing because we’re working with Majority Action to hire for two critical roles on their team:

These are fantastic opportunities for entrepreneurial people looking to use corporate campaigning to drive transformational change on climate, racial justice, and inequality. This team has had a number of defining victories over the last year, including a campaign that led to the ousting of the architect of Exxon’s notorious climate denial strategy from the board of JPMorgan Chase

Please pass these roles along to anyone that might be the right fit, or feel free to reach out if I can help answer any questions about the role.

Thanks so much,

Kezia