[Remote Job Opportunity] Development Director at the Fairness Project

Nicole Butler

Oct 20, 2022, 8:55:37 PM10/20/22
to DC Career Progress
Hi folks,

The Fairness Project is seeking a Development Director to join our senior leadership team. As a 501c4 nonprofit advocacy organization, we’re seeking someone with experience in both political campaigns and progressive nonprofits.

Location: We're a remote-first team with amazing staff all over the United States. We welcome staff in any time zone however, it’s preferred that this candidate lives within a reasonable distance from a major airport.

Compensation and Benefits: The starting salary range for this position is $120,000 - $135,000, commensurate with experience. Benefits include 100% premium-covered health, dental, and vision care, generous paid time off, 401(k) contributions, a cell phone stipend, and 12 weeks of paid parental leave.

Questions? Feel free to message me for more information.