Two Openings with CE4A

Sarah Mason (Cogan)

Oct 19, 2022, 2:17:43 PM10/19/22
to DC Career Progress
Hi all,

Clean Energy for America (CE4A) is hiring for two newly created fulltime positions on our fully remote team.

The first is a Director of Industry Partnerships, responsible for our membership and company engagement programs. The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of membership or customer service experience, preferably within the clean energy industry. Salary starts at $75,000 annually. Full description is here.

The second is a Program Assistant. This is an entry level role responsible for providing all-around logistical and administrative support across our team. Key projects include event planning, database management, and activity tracking. Salary begins at $45,000 annually. Full description is here

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Mason
Deputy ED