HIRING: Color Of Change is hiring!

shavonn...@colorofchange.org

Nov 20, 2020, 1:11:53 PM11/20/20
to DC Career Progress
Color Of Change is the nation’s largest online racial justice organizationJoin the movement for racial justice.

If you are reading this, you believe in racial justice
, you believe in Black brilliance, you believe we should leave no one in silence, and you believe in the power of strategic, creative, digital organizing campaigns to change the society we live in. If you are as passionate as we are, and you have the skills, experience, and drive to make a difference, we want to hear from you. Tell us about your experience in doing any of the things we do: strategy, organizing and engagement, media and storytelling, technology, and organizational growth. Let us know who you are.

Current Openings

How to Apply
Interested applicants should click on the hyperlink embedded in the opening to submit an application.

Color Of Change (COC) is an equal opportunity employer. COC prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic characteristics, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity or any other basis prohibited by law.