[JOB] Pacific Campaign House is hiring a paid digital intern!

chery...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2020, 4:08:08 PM7/7/20
to DC Career Progress
Pacific Campaign House, is hiring a paid digital intern to join us ASAP! Description and link to full details below!

PCH is looking for a creative and highly-motivated Digital Intern to join our team to assist with tasks including, but not limited to: social media copywriting, email drafting and coding, and online community management. This position has the potential to become a full-time employee.

An ideal candidate has sharp written, verbal, and communication skills. They are a self-starter, highly-organized with a strong attention to detail, and dedicated to advancing progressive causes.

PCH is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a company that prioritizes diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, women, and LGBTQ+ people to apply.

This internship pays $18 per hour and starts immediately.